Sunday 28 October 2012

Liberators! More New Stuff.

This last few weeks I've been busy bulking out my Liberators! armies, though busy may be somewhat of an overstatement. What I actually mean is that some of my limited spare time has been taken up painting miniatures when not cooking, eating, nagging Mrs. Handgrenadealien & sleeping.

Here they are:


A cavalry Brigadier for the Royalists. I've put him in the uniform of Fernando VII Hussars & given him  a Cravat standard to carry.

Not entirely sure the cravat standard was ever issued to the infantry units operating in South America but it kind of works with the miniature, just the thing to throw into the enemy ranks to encourage the troops forward.
Peruvian Legion infantry battalion complete with grenadier & light companies.

The finished Patriot Santander Regt. in all their scarlet glory.



Theres a bit more to come on the Liberators front, I've enough Victrix figures left to do another Royalist  battalion ( probably the Aragon), a couple more artillery pieces and the Cacadores Britanicos for the Patriots. After that its onto another project, I've still 60 odd hoplites to finish off for the Achaean League army that will hopefully see action over the Christmas period & then I've a pair of 54 or 70mm fantasy figures to do for a friends wedding cake, no pressure there eh!

No comments:

Post a Comment